Rasha has more than 14 years of corporate work experience. She has started her career path in the field of administration since her graduation in 2004, at the following organizations:
- Ipsos, is a global market research company with worldwide headquarters in Paris, France.
- Gamesa, is a Spanish manufacturing company principally involved in the fabrication of wind turbines and the construction of wind farms.
- Barclays Bank, is a British multinational bank and financial services provider.
- Raytheon Integrated Defense System, Raytheon is an international aerospace and defense company headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Now she is a wife and a mother for two kids, and in order to make balance between her career path and her family commitments she created DelegateRasha.
- 2011, Masters of Business Administration, Arab Academy for Science and Technology Graduate School of Business.
- 2004, Bachelor of Business Administration, Sadat Academy in Egypt, collaborated with University of New Brunswick in Canada.
- 2015, Virtual Assistant Certificate, ExpertRating.
- Member at the Virtual Assistance Networking
Core Competencies and Skills
- Excellent command of Arabic and English languages.
- Outstanding administrative skills.
- Well organized, efficient, disciplined, and punctual.
- Excel at multi-tasking.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong coordination skills.
- Versatile in many computer programs and soft wares.
- Hard worker, ambitious and ready to learn new things.